27 July 2013

Sigma Beauty EXCLUSIVE Discount!

As you may know by now, I am a HUGE Sigma Beauty fan! I love their amazing brushes, their makeup range is incredible and just keeps on expanding, and most importantly, their customer service is one of the best!


So, you can imagine my excitement when I received an email from Sigma Beauty informing me that there will be an EXCLUSIVE, one week only discount available for affiliates ONLY to share with their followers!

This is different to their usual monthly discount codes, which Sigma introduces at the beginning of each month and gives you 10% off your order, as it was sent privately to affiliates only and not publicly advertised. Also, the code gives you 20% OFF your ENTIRE order! (excluding shipping)

The code is only valid until JUNE 29, and if you would like to get your hands on the discount code, email me at lalaslikes@gmail.com and I will send you the code as well as the link to use when placing your order.

I did post this information on my Instagram and Twitter pages a few days ago (which if you're not following, you can by searching @lalaslikes on both apps!) but I thought I should do a quick post on here to complete the "trifecta"!



If you're struggling to choose from Sigma's wide range of products, take a look at a few of my recommendations below, and if you place an order over $30, you will also get a free gift! At the moment, the gift is a mini spa glove (Sigma Beauty's ingenious brush cleaning glove) so you can test out the textures for yourself!

Individual Products

Brush Sets




Makeup


Happy shopping, everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment