26 June 2013

I'm Sorry...! :(

I just wanted to update you all on where I've been and why I have been neglecting my blog (as well as pretty much every other social media platform I'm using...)

The truth is, I've been super busy lately and haven't been feeling so great either; I've had a lot of work to do, especially uni work, and a lot has happened during the past few weeks (I'm not going to bore you with all the details...)
This is by no means a post to get any sympathy or anything - I just wanted to let you know that I have definitely not forgotten about my blog and I am hoping to get back to it as soon as I'm done with my work.
I have a whole bunch of stuff to review and talk about as soon as I get back to blogging, and I can't wait to do it! I have a lot of completed posts in my drafts, but they are all missing photos and I haven't had the chance to take any decent ones yet.
Please don't forget that I am ALWAYS open to any suggestions/comments/questions etc. that you may have and I am still checking my emails on a daily basis, so you can drop me a line whenever you wish.
This is not "goodbye"... just "be right back, see you later", and hopefully, I will be back soon.

Peace & love,







4 comments :

  1. Take your time dear!
    I hope everything will be back to normal soon!
    Big kiss!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear Anne!!
    Big kiss :* xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. see you soon!

    from Brigitte at // BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully soon! I can't wait to blog again!

      LaLa xoxo

      Delete