16 November 2012

Random "ABOUT ME" Tag!

So this is a totally different post, but it's my first ever tag and I got excited and decided to post it anyway!
Enjoy!




1) Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

CURLY!!! :(

2) What is your natural hair colour?

Dark brown.

3) How often do you wash your hair?

Every two days! (Ok, I bet some people will be like EWWW YOU'RE SO GROSS!! But I'm not. My hair is thick and doesn't get greasy! I used to wash it every other day, and I noticed it was getting VERY dry, so I trained it to allow me to leave it longer between washes, and its in a MUCH better condition! The more you wash your hair the dryer it gets, because you're stripping the natural oils from your hair - this means that your hair tries to compensate for this loss of moisture from the oils and starts to produce more oils to cope, therefore meaning your roots get greasier but the ends are drier! (just a little tip for you!)

4) Do you wear the same style or change it?

Same style usually, unless I have a special event to go to, or if I didn't straighten it! I hate having my hair tied up, unless I'm at home!

5) Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?

I do my own nails; I don't have time to go to a salon! :(

6) How often do you change your nail polish?

Whenever I feel like it!

7) Do you polish your nails in the winter too, or just the summer?

Yup! All year round!

8) How long does it take you to put on your makeup?

It depends. I have managed to apply a full face of makeup in 10 minutes, but if I have a lot of time, I will take as long as I want! For special events, I take my time, too.

9) What do you do first? Face or eyes?

Face of course!!

10) Do you 'collect' makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?

I collect :$ I have a growing addiction...

11) How often do you wear false eyelashes?

Hardly, unless I have a special event.

12) Do you always do a full face of makeup everyday?

It depends what I'm doing that day, but I will wear makeup whenever I leave the house (unless I'm literally just going to the supermarket then back home!)

13) Do you wear make up when you're home alone (or with family)?

Nope.

14) Will you leave the house without make up?

I avoid it!! But I have done it a few times when I've needed to go to the supermarket, or to uni to quickly hand in an assignment!

15) How many high end products do you have?

A LOT! But not enough...you can never have too many! ;) :P

16) How often do you clean your make up brushes?

I deep clean all of my brushes every week. I also use MAC's brush cleanser during the week to spot clean them.

17) Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?

Decide when I'm getting dressed, unless it's a special event!

18) How often do you change your handbag?

It depends. I carry the same one for uni each day and a different one for work; other than that, I use whichever bag I feel like using!

19) What time do you get up and go to sleep?

It depends what I have to do. If I have uni, around 6.30am; if I have work, around 8am. I usually sleep late (around 2am or later in summer) unless I am very tired!

20) How often and when do you work out?

HAHAHAHAHA!!! This is the funniest question!! Work out... yeah, right! :P I walk from my house to my car, then from my car to uni/work... then around uni/work... Actually, shopping is exercise!! So whenever I go shopping, it's usually a minimum of 2 hours of walking and carrying bags ;)

21) Left-Handed or Right-Handed?

Right handed.

22) How tall are you?

TINY! 155/156cm! :$

23) Do you speak a foreign language?

Well, I'm bi-lingual so I can speak Arabic and English. I used to also speak fluent German and quite a lot of French... but I forgot most things now!!

24) How many pets do you have?

Zero!

25) How often are you on blogger?

Whenver I have time!

26) Do you read comments on blogs?

Yes :)

27) Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?

HAHAHA! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YES!!! My phone has a million lists that I don't think will ever end!! :$

28) How did you come up with you blog name?

It's a nickname given to me by a very special person <3<3<3<3, the "likes" part is just because I use it to write about stuff I like (also ones I don't like!)

29) What kind of camera do you use for photographs?

My iPhone 4S (usually on HDR mode, unless I'm using flash).

30) How often do you clean your house (daily, weekly or other)?

Daily.

31) What is your favourite colour?

If I could just pick one of my favourite colours (I have a few), I would definitely say RED! <3

32) What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?

I don't really have one! But my favourite beauty blog EVER is definitely THE MAKE-UP MANUAL! <3<3<3<3<3<3

33) Do you swear?

Only when I'm mad! (Especially while driving...:$)

 34) What are you doing with the rest of your day?

Finish some stupid uni work, then go home.

I hoped you enjoyed reading this! I TAG ALL OF YOU!!!

Let me know what your answers are :)


2 comments :

  1. since you tagged everyone i will do it hahah its fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe yaaay!! I can't wait to read your answers! :D :*

      Delete