15 December 2013

Hanging my Head in Shame...


As the title (and cute picture) for this post suggests, I am indeed hanging my head in shame due to the major lack of posts and the fact that I have neglected my blog for too long!

The only reason for this is that I started a new job in April (while I was completing my university degree) so I was working part time at two different jobs - one job was only a weekend one - and going to uni also. Then I finished uni at the beginning of September and started working full time (while still keeping my weekend job)... so now I work 7 days a week and find it super hard to find time to blog!

The annoying thing is that writing my posts don't take that long... It's finding the perfect photography conditions to take perfect photos! And I can imagine most of you are aware that the UK is in almost complete darkness by 4pm! I know, there is really no excuse at all and it's my own fault for being so unorganized, but I just wanted to give you all an update.

I'm still trying to find a balance between work and blogging, but I'm upset and with myself as to how long it has taken (it's still an ongoing process) as I feel I am letting you all down (the small handful of you that actually read my blog!). 

What is even more annoying for me is that I have sooo many posts already written up but I just need to take all my photographs for them (I think this is the perfect time to invest in a few daylight bulbs..!)

But until then, please be patient. I know I have even neglected my twitter and instagram accounts (it's been over a month since I last posted) but I'm hoping this will change soon. 

I'm also looking to redesign my whole blog, but I think that can wait until I have everything back on track!

Please bear with me (yet again...!)

Peace and love,



No comments :

Post a Comment