5 November 2012

Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil

Hi everybody! 

This post is about one of my most FAVORITE black eyeliner pencils EVER! It's the Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in shade 0L (black).



(The actual eyeliner is much longer than this! But as you can see, I have used it a LOT!)
What I love about this eyeliner pencil is that it's WATERPROOF! When applied to the waterline, just wait a few seconds without blinking to let it fully "set" and after that, it is UNSMUDGEABLE! When I tested it out on the back of my hand first and tried smudging it, it didn't even move and I was very impressed. I wasn't completely convinced that it would actually last on my waterline, so I tried it for work to see how it would hold up. Well... all I can say is.. WOW. By the end of my 8-hour work day, and after having dry, itchy eyes from the heating being set to maximum, I got home and I was so surprised to see that the eyeliner looked pretty much the same as in the morning! I didn't have any panda eyes, smudging or anything like that at all! 






The first swatch above shows how black this eyeliner pencil is what it looks like after I tried to remove it using a face wipe!! (As you can see, my hand is red from where I rubbed hard to try to remove it!) The best thing to use to remove this eyeliner would be a waterproof eye-makeup remover, like Makeup Forever Sens' Eyes.

This eyeliner is a MUST for anyone with watery eyes, or if you're wearing it in hot/humid or even rainy weather; however, I don't recommend using it when going swimming, as it will start to smudge with prolonged contact with water!! (I'd recommend using the Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Liquid Liner on the lash line instead!)

Makeup Forever products are available at Makeup Forever counters and standalone stores, and at Sephora internationally, or from HERE if you're purchasing from UK.


No comments :

Post a Comment