20 February 2013

Brush Cleaning Gets Easier Thanks to Sigma Beauty!

Hi, I'm Noor, and I am a makeup ADDICT. 

I love EVERYTHING about makeup... creams, powders, tools... except cleaning my brushes. This weekly task of shampooing and conditioning my brushes is one thing I HATE about using makeup, mainly because it takes so long to wash my ever-growing collection of brushes and the fact that my hand always ends up looking all raisin-y!

Well now I can kiss my raisin skin goodbye because Sigma have released a special cleaning glove that makes this whole cleaning process much easier and a lot faster while also using less cleaning product! The Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove has been released earlier this week and I am SUPER excited about it! 



The glove comes in four colours - black, pink, purple and blue (aqua) - and has 6 different unique textured areas, with each area designed for a specific purpose - wash, rinse, refine and shape. The glove is also DUAL-SIDED, with one side for cleaning face brushes and the other side for cleaning eye brushes!
This collage shows the close-up details of what the different textures
look like on each side of the glove for the face and eyes.
HOW TO USE YOUR SIGMA SPA BRUSH CLEANING GLOVE:


Each glove also comes with a soft, micro-fiber inner glove to prevent the glove from sliding around too much on your hand while you're using it and to make it more comfortable to use.



I can't wait to order mine! Once it arrives and I've used it, I will post a review on what I think about it!

Order your Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove NOW ($39) from Sigma Beauty and you can get 10% of your entire order if you use discount code BASE2013 (valid until February 28 2013).

Sigma products are available online at sigmabeauty.com with worldwide shipping.

Happy brush cleaning!!


PS. WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW BY SIGMABEAUTY TO SEE THE BRUSH CLEANING GLOVE IN ACTION!



4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. It's the best idea Sigma has ever had! I'm surprised no one else thought of it before..!

      Xoxo,
      LaLa

      Delete
  2. Coucou mon petit pois! :-)

    This glove looks so cool! I hate washing my brushes too... this might be the answer!!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Good night! :-)

    xoxo

    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Anne!!

      It really is!! I can't wait to order one! :D hehehe you're welcome!

      Good night! :*

      Xoxo,
      LaLa

      Delete